Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So Much to Say

Ha! My post title has lured you here under the guise that I have something relevant to say! Well, I don’t (although, do I ever?)

1) We towed BB to the mechanic last week where she sits. Surprisingly this isn’t altogether inconvenient as we are in the process of moving across town and we don’t really need a non-running bus in the garage right now.
2) The Bus Pilots Association had their annual February Freezeout on Sunday, so Jasmine got a nice thorough $8 wash. (Usually we keep it under $5.)

3) Because I have so much to talk about, here are some "run by shootings" (i.e. VWs I passed on my running route a few weeks ago.)
4) Also, we went geo-caching up at Tablerock a few weeks ago and parked next to this bug. It was a really bizarre location to find any, let alone two ACVWs.

5 comments:

Blogger said...

The yellow paint looks soooo good outside!!! I'll bet BB is also happy to get out of the garage :)

Happy Spring time!

Paul

emily said...

well i mean, we have a vw, but i want a van. i do.

Minnie said...

You've got a Passat, right? Well, count yourself lucky that you have heat, A/C, power steering, power windows and locks, etc. :-)

Come to think of it, didn't your parents have a bus? Brown as I recall?

Big Blue's Driver said...

I dig the ragtop.

The VIPs said...

the title of this post didn't up my expectations of how much you had to say, just made me sing Dave Matthews in my head.