Saturday, June 13, 2009

Foresight Required.

I had a post typed up in Word but my compy is being a dork and when I try to paste the text I had typed, Explorer shut itself down...repeatedly. So, instead of the post I had planned for tonight, I thought I'd share one of my favorite VW ads. I have this one saved as my desktop wallpaper. Its irony makes me chuckle every time I go to update my VW spending spreadsheet. I always wonder whether, when VW began producing these cars, they had ANY clue as to the kind of insanity they had started.



1 comments:

James and Tessie Page said...

"VW spending spreadsheet"? Why would you EVER want to keep track of the money you spend on these old beauties? Ignorance is bliss when it comes to restoration budgets. Tracking expenses seems like a great way to ruin a hobby to me.