Friday, July 31, 2009

Sunshine and The Wave

A neighbor of ours came by yesterday and said “how are Sunshine and The Wave doing?” I found this amusing on several levels. (He was talking about Bluebell and BB.) Makes ‘em sound like a 70’s rock band, don’t you think?

“The Wave” got her missing piece of trim this week. It is amazing what a difference one little piece of chrome makes.

“Sunshine” has headlights again. She looks much more alive now…as long as you ignore the gaping cavity that is the engine compartment.

I took pictures of BB with her eyes intact this morning on my way out of the house. I was excited because I happened to have the camera in my backpack. It wasn’t until I got to work that I realized that while I did have photos, I didn’t have any way to get the photos from my camera to my computer. Go me.

We’re going camping tonight. We still are without a winch (because I just don’t want to pay for it) and our oil temperature gauge is working sporadically. Hopefully it will be a mild and not a major adventure.

0 comments: